Set atop the serene island of Virgin Gorda in the tranquil British Virgin Islands, Symbio offers panoramic views of the Caribbean and Atlantic. Both architecturally striking and ecologically inspired, this three bedroom Villa with four and a half baths and its surrounding grounds provide an ideal mixture of chic modernity, unsurpassed natural beauty and vibrant island color.
The main level includes a foyer, great room/ entertainment area, a primary full Viking kitchen, an additional Viking grill kitchen, a powder room, and an en suite Queen bedroom.
The kitchen layout offers a breathtaking view of sunsets and the island chain; with a wrap-around circular counter, the kitchen is perfect for hosting small group retreats or larger catered affairs. Bar seating for four encircles this primary kitchen, which flows into both the eight seated formal dining area and the six seated grill kitchen.
The great room boasts welcoming plush sofas with rotating backs to enjoy the ocean view and the home entertainment center. The great room/ entertainment center has a plasma TV, DVDs, movies-on-demand with high-speed wifi throughout the villa. Open verandas surround this level with panoramic views of Symbio’s gardens, the surrounding island and The Caribbean Sea.
Embrace paradise alfresco under the stars or sunlight in your private rain shower. This en suite Queen bedroom comes equipped with a plasma TV and a furnished Veranda perfect for an afternoon nap. Private access to the lower level, gardens and pool makes this suite an intimate hideaway.
Occupying the entire upper level of this Virgin Gorda villa is the luxurious and spacious
en suite King bedroom, with plasma TV. An open floor plan flows seamlessly into the bath area with secluded alfresco shower. A dining area and accompanying lounge is situated in the cool entry breezeway. A constant flow of gentle breeze makes this the perfect place to enjoy cocktails or a relaxing massage with spectacular views of neighboring islands. Tuck away into the hammock for a good read or an rejuvenating nap.
The lower level provides another private queen en suite with an additional daybed for an extra guest. This suite provides the most private bath from the bedroom. It’s own veranda and open-air lounge are ideal for yoga and massage. The lower level joins the pool deck by wooden walkway. Picnic areas are set into the well-tended lush grounds filled with Caribbean flora.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Fully screened and Air Conditioned
- Saltwater pool with seamless stroll-in edge
- 1 King and 2 Queen en suite bedrooms all with Ocean views on separate levels; each equipped with private verandas, alfresco rain showers, double sinks, plasma tv’s, security safes, luxury toiletries, customs linens and hairdryers. Each floor provides a beverage bar and refrigerator.
- 4 plasma TVs with satellite connections
- Library, games and puzzles
- Backup generator
- Beach chairs, umbrellas and snorkeling gear
- Housekeeping service provided everyday except Sundays and public holidays, with additional service available
- Private Chef service available
- Concierge, massage and yoga sessions available in-house